Saturday, August 29, 2009

7 For Whatever It's Worth (Cont'd) - Part VII

.
Thank you to anyone who has actually read all of this.  Hopefully there has been some information to help others avoid similar pitfalls.  Wish it could have been better written and full of a great deal more.

Today I am now being understandably pressured to leave my dwelling as well.  There is nowhere to go, and no way to get anywhere.  It hurts when I eat.  It hurts to walk.  It hurts to sit.  It hurts to stand.  Even breathing is uncomfortable.  And there is no one left to turn to, hasn't been for a very long time.  I have fought hard for 9 years to get my life back and failed.  My pains are only getting worse.  The palpitations today are accompanied by more chest pains.  There is no desire to keep this up - it is not living, it is not surviving anymore; it is only suffering.

If you listen to "health care providers", as  my doctor's keep telling me, I'm "young and nothing appears to be broken in the x-rays, so there must not be any "real" problems".   Ok, sure.  Whatever.

I just wish they would have listened to me at some point over the last 9 years.  So much needless suffering could have been prevented, and a life could have been made whole.  And this all started from just tendon problems not being addressed properly; Now THAT is sad.



If there is any interest by persons experienced with interviewing, recording and using that information to improve society in general, send an inquiry to the contact listed in the profile.  That might be the best format to help me better organize ALL of the information and make it available while possible in the hopes others can avoid my pitfalls. 

If there is any interest, it is really strongly suggested you send your inquiry ASAP.

Life before this wasn't too bad.  I fought and survived much.  It wasn't perfect, but it was something to be proud of.  Once upon a time, I had a real life and actually mattered.


Anyway, thank you Jessica for following the posts.  Hopefully you've found something that could benefit yourself or someone you know. 
I've no idea what tomorrow will bring anymore, so Please take care.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment